AHA’s ACLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
AHA ACLS Provider Course Completion Card, valid for two years
Course Cost: $245 Textbook: Included (Deduct $45 if you have you already own the required 2020 ACLS Provider Manual #20-2806 or eBook version #20-3100)
Add BLS Provider certification with this course at a discount for only an additional $50 (regular stand alone price is $80).
ONLINE OPTION with SKILLS VERIFICATION ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE!!! Please see the 2020 AHA HeartCode ACLS Online Option for pricing and options.